If you want to join the group, press "Join the Group" button. Membership is approved automatically.
If you want to submit to the group press "Contribute Art" button and submit it to the correct folder.
Only cat/feline related submissions.
The subject of the submissions must be alive and in no danger (no cruelty/violence) We do accept submissions with rescued felines (if they have injuries - and the message of the work is focused on the recovery aspect)
The work submitted must be your own; we reserve the right to delete any stolen work from our group`s folders
You can send 2 submissions/day. Every submission will need 2 positive votes to be accepted.
Your submissions will be approved if they have some basic qualities:
- good focus: without excessive noise or blur (unless it`s intentional - for artistic/creative purpose)
- attractive background (without distracting elements)
- good image section (framing/crop)
- natural, realistic colors on photos
- drawings and paintings: realistic/semi-realistic
- if the work is digital and stock is used then >>> must have all the proper credits in the artist`s comment section
If you want feedback on your submissions or reasons why it`s been declined >>> you have to ask for one in the Correspondence Message